Happy Tuesday all!! I am so over Monday mornings! Last week ended up been a pretty busy weekend for me, full of plenty of pottering and planning. Hope last week was a fab week for you all as well.
1. THE EARLY BIRD– So if you have been reading previous flash back weeks you have notice I joined a gym as I was fed up with missing my work out sessions as it was so cold outside. My new daily routine involves waking up by 6am to get my workout squeezed in at the start of the day.
2. STREET MARKET QUEEN– So the BF and I managed to do another street market, called Venn Street in Clapham Common. The food was absolutely divine. I indulged in a yummy chorizo ciabatta and had a few bites of a chestnut and pork roast roll. I am the official boyfriend food nibbler, BF buys something yummy I take a few sneaky bites. Which girl does not do that?! Also I think I am over my street food fear, the real test would be when I go to Asia.
3. KETTNERS– I had a fab evening with the girls early on in the week, it is so nice to catch up over some vino and share what’s been happening in our lives. One of my BFFs has set up a great plan that we have a girly meet up every month and each take it in turn to organise something.
4. BUNGA BUNGA– So I went to Bunga Bunga for the first time ever on Saturday night to celebrate my BF’s close friends birthday. I had a great night dancing away, singing along and sipping on some yummy cocktails.
5. DO WHAT YOU LOVE– So I really love going to the theatre and could happily see all the plays currently showing so long as they are good. I have two plays diarised so far. One of them is One Man, Two Guvnors and the other Relatively Speaking.
Ps You can keep up with my random potterings during the week by checking out my tweets