1. I absolutely love the views you can get from the various London bridges. This is one I saw on a random afternoon walk.
2. Managed to Diarise It (Les Miserables) on Saturday! It was amazing and I wept away. If you haven’t seen the film already make sure you bring a tissue. Viva la France!
3. I finally managed to purchase myself a 2013 diary from paperchase. It is going to be dangerous, so many blank dates need to start to Diarise It! I feel in love with the red colour.
4. On Friday night I caught up with one of my BFFs and we stumbled upon an amazing sushi restaurant in Wimbledon called Sticks n Sushi (soon to be reviewed on Diarise it). As I am a sushi lover I am sure it won’t be long until I am back again.
5. I had an amazing afternoon pottering around Portobello market. Who doesn’t love Notting Hill.
Hope you are all having a fab week.
Live, love and learn.