Ola beautiful people. They say a photo tells a thousand words, so I thought every week I could start to do flash back week’s of things I am thinking about, past experiences, likes, loathes, etc
1. I love the print of this wall in Marrakech and think it will make a beautiful print dress. It actually really makes me want to buy a DVF print dress.
2. Messing around with the Photo Booth on Ipad
3. Prada Candy- My new fragrance this year.
4. It is detox January for me at the moment, so packing in as much yummy sushi as possible
5. Who doesn’t love flowers, I think they brighten up a room and bring nature indoors.
6. This picture reminds me what a fab time I had in Barcelona and makes me look forward to my trip to Valencia.
7. Recent jaunt for a BFF’s birthday at the Grand Union
8. I love the Southbank in London and spent a lot of time there last summer. This picture reminds me of all the frolics I got up to.
9. I haven’t booked a big trip this year, but hoping to end up on a gorgeous beach somewhere. Looking back at my holiday pictures makes me want to book it sooner rather than late.
10. Londoners know how to have fun! I so want to try this out with the girls.
Live, love and learn.
ps Don’t forget to find me on twitter @limoncellogirl